Kleyn Vans B.V. has a duty to protect and respect your privacy. As part of our regular daily activities, we gather some personal information. You can read in what manner we gather and process your data in this policy. Please read this carefully, to learn about the ways we handle your personal information. By visiting www.kleynvans.com (“our websites”) you agree with our handling of your personal data.
Use of your personal information
Types of personal information we process
KLEYN gathers information to deliver the best experience of our services, to personalize our offerings and improve our services in the following ways:
- Automatically gathered information
- Information you share with us
- Information from external sources
- Verification and fraud detection
We can gather and process the following information about you:
Information you share with us
- You can share information about yourself with us through forms on our websites, or communication through phone conversations, e-mails or in a different way. This includes information you send us when registering for our websites, placing orders or partake in a transaction on our websites, when informing us about a problem with our websites. The information you share with us can include your name, company details, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- You can share information about your identity with us so we can offer our services to you. This can be achieved by filling out forms on our website, or through communicating via phone, e-mail, or in a different way. You are responsible for the approval of making this information public to us. The information you share with us can include your name, company details, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information we gather about you
- With every visit to our website, we are able to gather the following information automatically:
- Technical information, including the IP-address which is used to connect your computer to the internet, your login details, browser type and version, time zone settings, types and version of your browsers plugins, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the complete URL-clickstream to, on and from our websites (including date and time), products you have looked at or searched for, page response times, download errors, duration of your visit to various pages, information about page interaction (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse movement) and used methods for leaving the page and the phone number used for calling us.
Information we receive from external sources
- We can receive information about you if you use other websites we manage or other services we offer. This information can be shared and combined with information which is gathered on our website. We work closely with affiliated parties and third parties (including for example business partners, external suppliers, payment services, delivery services, affiliate networks, providers of analytics services, providers of search information, credit check companies) who can and may send us information about you. When this is the case, we make sure this happens according to the rules of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The ways we use your information
Information you share with us -We use this information:
- To fulfill our duties regarding the agreement between you and us, and to serve you the information, products and services you ask from us;
To serve you information about other products and services we have on offer;
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you with information about goods and services which compare to goods and services which you have bought before, or what we have negotiated about.
- If you are a new customer, we only contact you when on request or when agreed upon. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please let us know on the form on which we collect your information.
- You reserve the right to revoke this permission at all times by using the links at the bottom of our marketing e-mails.
- To answer questions you asked through our websites, by phone, by e-mail or in another way.
- To meet regulations which are imposed on us by law as data controller and regulated business.
- When we are obligated to do this to protect your fundamental rights or the fundamental rights of another person
Information we gather about you: -We use this information
- To maintain our websites for internal activities, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistics.
- To improve our website and make sure our content is represented in a way which is as efficient as possible for you and your computer
- To offer you the possibility to partake in some interactive functions offered through our products when you choose to do so
- As part of our efforts to keep the website safe
- To gather insights and measuring the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns which we show to you and others and to personalize this content.
Information we receive from other sources
- We can combine this information with the information we received from you and the information we gather about you. This information and the combined information can be used for the purposes detailed above. (depending on the type of information we receive.
Information we publish about you
We can share your personal information with affiliated companies. This happens fully according to the rules of the General Data Protection Regulation. We never sell your personal information without your consent. We can share your information with selected third parties. When needed, we have to confirm to every aspect of the General Data Protection Regulation. We can share your information with the following types of organizations:
- Business partners, suppliers, subcontractors to help the execution of agreements we have with them, or with you
- Analytics services and search engine services which help us improving and optimizing our websites
- Government bodies which are concerned with the delivery of vehicles
We can publish your personal information to third parties:
Particular and/or sensitive personal information which we process
Our website and/or services do not intend to collect data about visitors which are younger than 16 years old, unless they have the consent of a parent or guardian. We are not able to control if a visitor is older than 16 years old. This is why we advise parents to be involved with the online activities of their children, to prevent data collection without parental consent. If you are convinced we gathered this information without consent about a minor, please contact us through email@example.com and we will delete this information.
KLEYN doesn’t use automated decisions-making in cases which could have (substantial) consequences for persons. This includes decisions which can be made by computer software or systems, without human involvement (a KLEYN employee for example).
Storage of personal information
KLEYN does not store your personal information any longer than strictly needed. The period of time in which we store your information depends on those imposed on us by law. We will delete your personal information after this period when no longer needed for keeping an agreement, entering an agreement or with regard to other legal procedures.
View, modify or delete personal information
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal information. You also have to right to revoke your approval for saving this information, or to object the processing of your personal information by KLEYN. You also have to right to transfer your information. This means you can request your information, which we can send as a computer file to you, someone else or an organization, chosen by you. You can send a request to view, correct, delete or transfer your personal information, or a request to revoke your approval for our handling of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To make sure you are the person who requested this information, we ask you to include a copy of your ID with your request. Please make sure to black out your photo, MRZ (Machine Readable Zone, which is the bar with numbers at the bottom of your passport) and passport number. This is to protect your privacy. We will handle your request as quickly as possible, but always within 4 weeks. KLEYN wants to inform you about the ability you have to file a complaint with our national supervisor, the ‘Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens’. This can be done at the following URL: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal information
KLEYN takes the protection of its data seriously and takes measures to combat fraud, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted publication and unauthorized changes. If you are under the impression that your data is not sufficiently secure, or you suspect abuse, please contact our customer service, or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Integration of the Trusted Shops Trustbadge
To show our Trusted Shops-badge, possible ratings and the products offered by Trusted Shops after an order, the Trusted Shops Trustbadge is implemented on our page. After considering our varying interests, this protects our legitimate interests of marketing our products. The Trustbadge and the advertised services are a product of TRUSTED SHOPS GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Köln, Germany. When a Trustbadge is requested, the webserver automatically saves a so-called server-logfile where your request including your IP-address, date, and time of the request, the amount of data sent and the name of your Internet Service Provider. This so-called access data will not be processed and be overwritten no later than 7 days since your last visit to the page. Other personal information will only be shared with Trusted Shops when you choose to use Trusted Shops products after placing an order, or when you’re already signed up for the use of their services. In those cases please refer to the contractual agreement between you and Trusted Shops.